[Spice-devel] QXL-WDDM-DOD v0.4-1 released

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 08:11:17 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 09:55:23AM +0300, Dmitry Fleytman wrote:
> According to earlier discussions on the list the best way is to indicate
> mouse mode to driver via device interface.

If this is the patches I have in mind, my latest question why was this
needed at all for the wddm driver while we did not need any such
interface for the Linux driver, or for the old QXL driver.
I'm not sure this was answered, and I'd start by figuring this out
before adding new interfaces which might not be needed.