[Spice-devel] Spice protocol behind a Firewall

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:50:14 UTC 2017

Hi Uri,

Is there any public documentation for configuring the http/https proxy?

In my scenario, I have 2 hypervisors and I don't know exactly how to
redirect each port to each hypervisor.

And regarding your comments, host_ip and host_port (in first and second
command) belong to the reverse proxy or the hypervisor?

Thanks a lot for your help