[Spice-devel] Spice protocol behind a Firewall

Uri Lublin uril at redhat.com
Sun Feb 19 17:23:14 UTC 2017

On 02/19/2017 12:50 PM, Oscar Segarra wrote:
> Hi Uri,
>
> Is there any public documentation for configuring the http/https proxy?
>
> In my scenario, I have 2 hypervisors and I don't know exactly how to
> redirect each port to each hypervisor.
>
> And regarding your comments, host_ip and host_port (in first and second
> command) belong to the reverse proxy or the hypervisor?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help

One proxy server you can try is squid (squid-cache.org).
Perhaps one of the examples on its site fits your needs.

In the command below, host is the hypervisor.
If you want to hide the hypervisor ip address and port
perhaps a more sophisticated proxy can be used and that
command line will be a bit different. I never tried it.

Regards,
     Uri.