[Spice-devel] Spice protocol behind a Firewall

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:30:03 UTC 2017

Hi Christophe,

I have already read this document... and I'm not able to translate it to
the scenario I've posted..

In this case I cannot see:

1.- Where configure ports
2.- How squid redirects requests to the correct hypervisor (where VM is
running)
3.- In my environment where I don't have oVirt... what to do with this
command: engine-config -s SpiceProxyDefault=someProxy

Thanks a lot,