[Spice-devel] spice-vdagent screen resolution auto-adjustment fail

Dmitriy Kormulev kormulev at itsirius.su
Thu Feb 1 05:09:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.
Yeah, I read about Gnome 3 and of course tried it but I just don't like the idea of being fasten to a particular desktop environment that is why
i tried to look into changing program code. It seems that it can be more flexible solution...
Just noticed that i seemed to implement it. I will check how it works with several monitors and then write about the result.

Best regards
Dmitry