[Spice-devel] spice-vdagent screen resolution auto-adjustment fail

Pavel Grunt pavelgrunt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:44:29 UTC 2018

Hi, I agree with you about it. User should not be forced to one DE.

Spice server now does not forward messages from spice client to spice
server in case it detects QXL in the guest. I 'm not sure but changing this
line
https://gitlab.com/spice/spice/blob/master/server/agent-msg-filter.c#L107
to return "OK" may have an effect on your DE.

Best regards,
Pavel