[Spice-devel] Recommended place to get drivers

Carlos González piteccelaya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:20:39 UTC 2018

According to this right now,
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-nsis
it would seem spice-guest-tools is based only in the "stable" branch of the
win-virtio ISO, judging by the update date...

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-June/044236.html
Ok, we keep waiting. Driver stills in version 0.18 as of now.
If this patch makes it to release, which win-virtio ISO branch is it
normally put in? "Latest"?

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-June/044237.html
I just read spice-server thing is actually a hypervisor part. So if this
patch makes it to release, what would I need to update in order to test?
All libvirt/spice related packages on openSUSE and whole distro update on
Proxmox?

Thanks again.