[Spice-devel] Windows 10 KVM guest very slow in SPICE console

Frediano Ziglio fziglio at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 17:47:00 UTC 2018

> So in the end, there's really no solution at all, hence no responses at all
> anymore?
> Are qxl driver and spice-server just not well designed for Windows 10 nor
> they will ever be?

Recently there has been
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-June/044236.html
and
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-June/044237.html

They will help. The first will be in next Windows 10 driver.
Not saying all your problem will be solved.

Our team is more toward proving a 3D solution and support for
Windows is going more toward VirtIO/Virgil so the priority for
other stuff is quite low.

Frediano