[Spice-devel] [spice-gtk 0/2] preparing for release of v0.35

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Thu May 31 07:56:15 UTC 2018

From: Victor Toso <me at victortoso.com>

Hi,

Last spice-gtk release was about 10 months ago and I would like to propose a
release soon enough to land the bug fixes and improvements.

I'll write and send the release notes but would be good to double check pending
patches that we might want in before doing the release.

Feature wise, maybe:
- channel-display-gst: Prevent accumulating output queue
  https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-May/043685.html

Bug fixes, maybe:
- Revert "channel-usbredir: Fix crash on channel-up"
  https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-April/042965.html

I'm sure I'm missing things, let me know so we could focus on that for some
short time period before the release.

Ah, yes, this release depends on spice-protocol release. Just FYI.

Victor Toso (2):
  build-sys: require spice-protocol 0.12.4
  spice-common: update submodule

 configure.ac | 2 +-
 spice-common | 2 +-

2.17.0