[Spice-devel] spice-streaming-agent can't work correctly

wangjiedong wangjiedong at kylinos.cn
Thu Nov 8 09:38:49 UTC 2018

Recently I compile spice-protocol-0.12.15 and spice-server-0.14.1(--enable-lz4=yes --enable-gstreamer=yes --enable-smartcard=yes --with-sasl=yes) on host Ubuntu 18.04, and compile  spice-protocol-0.12.15 and spice-streaming-agent-0.2 on guest VM.

I use remote-viewer to connect guest VM , and the command spice-streaming-agent can exec successfully. then another remote-viewer window named display 2 appears, and the video becomes more stalling than never using spice-streaming-agent.

What is the reason for this , any wrong configuration or something wrong else?

Thanks for help !