[Spice-devel] spice-vdagent.service not starting

Emmanual Vnebu emmanualvnebu1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:16:04 UTC 2018

I checked almost all possible options along with some forums...

Seems like the channel itself is not getting detected by the host.

Like we enable nested VM, is there something that we should do to enable channel communication?

I installed Debian on GCP & that too came without the file in /dev

However, when I installed elementary OS on a KVM host (Host: GCP, KVM, /dev file not present) through virt manager, inside elementary it’s showing the exact file under /dev.

This is giving me strong doubt that I am missing something to enable.. What do you think?

Regards,
Emmanual

Sent from Mail for Windows 10