[Spice-devel] Following audio device changes

Frediano Ziglio freddy77 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:53:47 UTC 2022

Hi Neal,
   what is the exact environment? Is it everything local and are you using
the default Qemu interface? Or are you running Qemu and attacking with
spice-gtk, remote-viewer, virt-manager or any other remote desktop
application? If I understood correctly the desktop application, running on
Mac, is not following the system changes to the audio output device, right?
So for instance you attach an external bluetooth speaker to your Mac, set
the output to the bluetooth speaker, all applications are now using the
bluetooth speaker beside the spice desktop application.

Regards,
  Frediano