[Spice-devel] Following audio device changes

Neal Piche phirestalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:21:46 UTC 2022

Yes, it is local, and the scenario is how you explained. I ran the QEMU
only test with QEMU installed from homebrew, but spice does not work on
that QEMU for M1 macs, so I normally use UTM. I filed a bug there, but he
is just launching QEMU as far as I can tell. Although, I don't know what
version he is using.