[Spice-devel] spice-webdav - change default shared directory

Frantz Honegger frantz_honegger at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:06:15 UTC 2022

Dear Mr,

Please disregard my previous email as I finally found the answer:

//usr/bin/virt-viewer -w --spice-shared-dir=/home/user VM/

If you don't mind, I have one remaining question: is it possible to
enable folder sharing by default, so that we don't have to go to the
File" → "Preferences" menu of virt-viewer to enable it each time we
start the VM?

Again, thank you very much for your work and your help.

Have a very nice day,

Best regards,

Frantz Honegger