[Swfdec] swfdec utilization howto

Sreenivas Chowdary sreenivas.pachva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:49:37 PST 2007

Hi,

I am working on Flash player to work on Firefox browser with directfb backend.
I built firefox with directfb backend where i used gtk with directfb backend.
I build swfdec-0.5.4 with directfb support.
i ported swfdec-mozilla-0.5.4 code to directfb.
But after laucnhcing firefox i was unable to see flash perfectl.
I am able to see flash is playing but it was overriden by a blackscreen.
The issue seems in pixelformat. This issue might be in cairo or gtk or
firefox code.
If any one have idea to solve this issue please suggest me.

Thanks,
Sreenivas