[Swfdec] implementing MovieClip drawing API

Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy pclouds at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:45:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to implement MovieClip.{moveTo,lineTo,lineStyle}. I
initially thought I could place an SwfdecShape inside an
SwfdecSpriteMovie created by createEmptyMovieClip then call
swfdec_shape_ counterparts when MovieClip.{moveTo,lineTo,lineStyle}
were called. It wasn't as easy as I had thought. All the functions are
highly tied to swf bitstream, even adding an SwfdecShapeMovie to
SwfdecSpriteMovie.

Do you have any suggestion? Should I just use ming to generate swf
bitstream and feed it to swfdec?

Thanks
--
Duy