[Swfdec] implementing MovieClip drawing API

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Mon Jul 2 03:10:37 PDT 2007

I've thought about it for a hile, but I have no ideal solution. One
problem for that might be that I don't like the whole SwfdecShape
structure and always wanted to clean it up. ;)

Anyway, what I would do right now is implement it by using
SwfdecShapeVec structures. Create a new ShapeVec and pattern for every
begin* function and the fill the path in while the moveTo and lineTo
functions get called.

You'll probably need to add functions that allow ou creation of
SwfdecStroke and SwfdecPattern objects, since now they're all just
created by parsing. And you'll probably want to add some drawing API
to swfdec_shape.[ch] like swfdec_shape_vec_paint () or something.

And don't forget to put tests in test/image/ ;)

Benjamin