[Swfdec] small bug in swfdec_mouse_as.c

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Mon Jun 4 01:22:25 PDT 2007

On 6/3/07, Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <pclouds at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a small bug there. BTW which way is expected to send patches?
> Attach a couple of git-format-patch(ed) patches in email, use
> git-send-email or push to a git repository and notify the list?

That depends quite a bit on the patch. If it's something small or
obvious like this, I'm fine with anything, from poking me on IRC up to
sending a mail or filing a bug.

For bigger patches that are still obvious I have no idea. I'm using
GMail's web interface for my mail, so I'll have to do manual work in
every case. Do what you like best.

For patches that are not instant-apply and require discussion I prefer
a bug in bugzilla so they won't be forgotten. And depending on the
size of the feature and the patch developer's interest, attaching
patches in bugzilla or a custom git repository make sense in that
case.

I'll probably develop a preference when more people start sending me
patches, but since you're the 3rd or 4th person to send some, I
haven't really thought about the preferred way. ;)

Cheers,
Benjamin