[Swfdec] unable to create array with "blah = Array();"

Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy pclouds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:16:35 PDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Benjamin Otte <otte at gnome.org> wrote:
> tests added, fixed and pushed in
> 8d08ca0fa54212527bd7b1ed59f60b4ec0faddc1 and
> 1cdcfc8200ba59d722fd932267336fd263d7fa3f

Good news first. With these patches I now can play blocky.swf, yay!
The missing pieces are Sound class and drawing API (which are not
really important). Thank you! Performance is not as good as adobe
player's when I eat big regions, but that also does not really matter.

Now bad news. I had to cherry pick the patches because of the hugh
patch reorganizing PlaceObject handling. There was something wrong
with transformation matrix. Please look at Swfplay-*.png at
http://dev.gentoo.org/~pclouds/files/. Swfplay.png and Swfplay-3.png
are the ones before reorg patch. Swfplay-1.png and Swfplay-2.png are
after reorg patch, respectively.

Once movies get back to center, I will rebase, cleanup my patches, add
tests and submit upstream.

--
Duy