[Swfdec] a couple of swfdec patches.

Andreas Henriksson andreas at fatal.se
Fri Nov 2 17:57:21 PDT 2007

Missed you on #swfdec, so I'll throw you this mail instead. Please be
critical to these patches as it's way to late for me to write code and I
haven't really double-checked they are correct as my brain went to sleep
hours ago, but they seem to work in my minimal testing. ;)

Ran into this use-after-free...
http://www.fatal.se/tmp/swf/swfdec-use-after-free.diff (attached).

While looking at misparsing of variables in the url...
Maybe this one is not ok, but the current code is too strict (and fails
on sites like http://www.kanal5.se flash in upper right corner, and
others):
http://www.fatal.se/tmp/swf/swfdec-nonstrict-variable-parsing.diff
(attached).

(... and can't the url formdata encoded string be UTF-8? the urldecode
helpers can't handle utf-8 if I read them correctly.)

Have a nice weekend!

--
Regards,
Andreas Henriksson