[Swfdec] How to view slides from LugRadio

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Sun Aug 24 04:10:14 PDT 2008

Hey,

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate that it doesn't come with instructions on
how to use it, but it's just my slides and I know how to use them. ;)
- space bar to go to the next slide
- left/right arrow to quickly move through the presentation
- mouse click to (un)fullscreen (requires recent Flash player)

Cheers,
Benjamin