[Swfdec] Can't use Mozilla plugin or play video with 0.8.2 / 0.9.2

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Thu Dec 4 14:46:02 PST 2008

This looks like the famous H264 issue where all videos encoded as H264
don't work Swfdec. Though 0.8.2/0.9.2 aren't supposed to peg the CPU
with it, but just do nothing.
Someone said adding &fmt=22 to the youtube URL is supposed to
workaround that issue, I've never tried it myself though.

Do other video sites work?

Cheers,
Benjamin