[Swfdec] Textfields

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Thu May 8 15:21:49 PDT 2008

Hey everybody,

I've just merged my TextField hacking into master. It's basically a
big refactoring and test addition thing, to get signals and variables
report something sane. It's not complete yet, but I wanted to have it
in, so we don't get too many merge conflicts when Pekka fixes the HTML
parsing bugs. Here's a partial list of what's missing so far:
- vertical scrolling
- mouse support
- keyboard support
- autosize
- events
So if various TextField-related Flash files show regressions, this is
to be expected. I'll post an update, when I'm done and you can start
complaining about regressions. For now, please enjoy the more correct
placement of text. :)

Cheers,
Benjamin