[Swfdec] Textfields

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Thu May 8 15:58:12 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 00:21 +0200, Benjamin Otte wrote:

> So if various TextField-related Flash files show regressions, this is
> to be expected. I'll post an update, when I'm done and you can start
> complaining about regressions. For now, please enjoy the more correct
> placement of text. :)

Sorry, I misread it the first time, so I'll complain anyway :-)

Pinch Hitter 2.
http://www.addictinggames.com/pinchhitter2.html

The team selection dialog uses a nicer font, but it's still a serif
font, whereas the Adobe plugin uses Arial or something like that.  In
the name entry dialog, the text is no longer centered.  It's left
aligned now, and a part of the black frame around the entry is missing
in the left bottom corner.  "Your stats" - numbers are left-aligned, not
right-aligned.

Youtube - cps.swf
http://dikiy.com/blog/archive/2008/01/15/mednie-trubi-mdvision.html

The time counter is not shown.