[SyncEvolution] Compatibility with Evolution 3.8

Daniel CLEMENT dclement1 at laposte.net
Sun Feb 9 14:20:21 UTC 2014

Le vendredi 07 février 2014 à 22:23 +0100, Daniel CLEMENT a écrit :
> [...]
>
> Perhaps there is a residue of an old config. which is still interfering?
> On this (test) PC I could try and purge and reinstall everything.

Something must have gone wrong on this particular PC. I reinstalled, no
luck. Out of ideas I tried  Syncevo 1.3.2 (from the normal repos.).
Granted, it's not  compatible with Evolution 3.8, but let's pretend I
try to sync something else...

The result is that I get the same weird UI and the inability to run
syncevo-dbus-server.

To be complete, the last batch of updates in Linux Mint Debian
essentially brings it on the current level of Debian Testing.
--
Daniel CLEMENT