[SyncEvolution] Compatibility with Evolution 3.8

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Sun Feb 9 19:05:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 22:23 +0100, Daniel CLEMENT wrote:
> Perhaps there is a residue of an old config. which is still interfering?
> On this (test) PC I could try and purge and reinstall everything.

Even if it fails there should be some indication how. Please type the
commands below in a shell and send the resulting /tmp/syncevo.out text
file.

script /tmp/syncevo.out
syncevolution --daemon=no --version
SYNCEVOLUTION_DEBUG=1 gdb --args /usr/libexec/syncevo-dbus-server --no-syslog --stdout --verbosity 3 -d unlimited
run

Now it should still be running (no gdb command prompt). Run the sync-ui
separately. If it crashes or quits, gdb will tell you. In that case,
type

thread apply all bt

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly