[SyncEvolution] Setup of SyncML to WebDAV synchronization bridge: Problem with SSLVerifyServer switch in configuration command

Helge Kraak helge at kraak.info
Sun Jan 12 02:55:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

during my journey of setting up a synchronization of a Palm Tungsten TX
running the Synthesis SyncML application and a SabreDAV server I tried
the following configuration command adapted from the syncevolution
manual:

syncevolution --configure

                     SSLVERIFYSERVER=FALSE

 databaseUser=admin

 "databasePassword=admin"

 addressbook/backend=carddav

addressbook/database=HTTPS://LOCALHOST:443/SABREDAV/ADDRESSBOOKSERVER.PHP/

 calendar/backend=caldav

 calendar/database=HTTPS://LOCALHOST:443/SABREDAV/ADDRESSBOOKSERVER.PHP/

 @webdav

 calendar addressbook

It returns this error message:

[ERROR 00:00:00] per-peer (unshared) properties not allowed:
SSLVerifyServer

With other configuration commands not dealing with this specific SyncML
- WebDAV setup I can use this switch.

Thanks.

Helge