[SyncEvolution] Syncing two servers

Emiliano Heyns emiliano.heyns at iris-advies.com
Tue Jan 7 23:49:42 UTC 2014

Patrick Ohly <patrick.ohly at ...> writes:

> I see. The package dependencies aren't defined correctly in the package,
> libebook-1.2-14 is also acceptable but not listed. FWIW, I already
> revised the automated testing the last view days. It now includes real
> install tests of these packages. I'm not with it yet, so I haven't
> actually seen the results for Saucy (= 13.10), but I expect I'll see the
> same failure as you did.
>
> Anyway, you can install with "aptitude install syncevolution-bundle".
> That installs the same package, without enforcing dependencies on
> Evolution. The resulting binaries will then work with EDS 3.8 (that's
> something that I had tested when releasing 1.3.99.6).

Has any progress been made in this domain? I'm looking to use a setup like
this to sync my work (Exchange 2010SP2) calendar with my personal (Google
calendar). Preferably I'd use ActiveSync (or EWS) on the Exchange side and
CalDav on the Google side, but have a running davmail instance that mostly
works with Exchange which I could use to do DAV-DAV sync.

Thanks,
Emile