[SyncEvolution] Compiling syncevolution on Debian jessie

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Sat Jan 18 19:09:40 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-01-18 at 09:40 +0000, Graham Cobb wrote:
> I am trying to update my syncevolution and activesyncd build
> environment, which I haven't touched for a while.
>
> I updated syncevolution (git pull) and tried to build it.  I am getting
> errors because sysync::LOCERR_AGAIN is not defined.

Which version of SyncEvolution are you trying to compile? Usually I try
to remember to bump the libsynthesis version and add a configure check
for that in SyncEvolution; I must have forgotten that in the version you
are compiling.

> What version of synthesis is required to build the latest syncevolution?

Usually the one that was bundled with the release. When compiling from
source, use the libsynthesis from
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/SyncEvolution/libsynthesis

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly