[SyncEvolution] Backend as Mysql

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Jan 6 06:58:09 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-03 at 21:33 +0530, Sachin Gupta wrote:
> Will try and let you know. I however tried compiling syncevolution
> with --enable-sqlite, still uses file based data store for contacts.
> There were no compilation issues and configure showed sqlite selected as Yes.
>
> Do i need to do something else to enable sqlite? Or sqlite backend is
> showcased only as an example in the bundle?

You need to select the backend for your source. It does not
automatically become the default "backend=addressbook" provider. In
other words, explicitly do "syncevolution --configure backend=sqlite
database=<databasefile> @default addressbook".

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.