[SyncEvolution] Backend as Mysql

Sachin Gupta chingupt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:03:05 UTC 2014

Will try and let you know. I however tried compiling syncevolution
with --enable-sqlite, still uses file based data store for contacts.
There were no compilation issues and configure showed sqlite selected as Yes.

Do i need to do something else to enable sqlite? Or sqlite backend is
showcased only as an example in the bundle?

Regards
Sachin