[SyncEvolution] Calendar entries not syncing when date changed

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Sun Mar 9 19:39:22 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-03-09 at 12:07 +1300, Jane Atkinson wrote:
> I've determined that this is another error induced by using libical1. If
> I use libical0, then there are no problems with this. This would explain
> why the problem suddenly disappeared - libical wasn't on my radar at the
> time.

It is a bit harder to see how libical behavior may cause a modified
event to not sync. Last time you said that you failed to reproduce the
problem - was that because you were unintentionally using libical0?

If you can reproduce it now, can you send me logs at loglevel=4 with
libical0 (modified event synced okay) and libical1 (modified event not
synced)?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.