[SyncEvolution] Syncevolution for TDE (8)

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Feb 2 07:17:57 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-01-28 at 21:30 +0100, deloptes wrote:
> So here is what I see when I build "shared" ("statics" - I see only
> one desc of the module)

Could it be that the code for registering datastore types is the same in
both of your .so modules and thus everything gets added twice?

Perhaps try deleting one of them. That should remove just the entry for
data stored via that module.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.