[SyncEvolution] syncevolution-kde + akonadi [ERROR syncevo-dbus-server 00:00:00] child process quit because of signal 11

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed Jun 1 12:29:09 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-06-01 at 14:56 +0300, Vladislav Vorobiev wrote:
> Ok, I find out that happens on debian after last update.
> I tried on other PC, with the same result.
> My current system is debian stretch (testing)

Debian Testing recently went through several ABI breaks. It's quite
likely that the available SyncEvolution binaries no longer work on it. I
tried improving the build process, but it turned into a major nightmare
due to the large number of variations that would have to be supported.

May I ask why you were using the binaries from syncevolution.org?
Perhaps because the ones from Debian were very old?

Tino, how's your update of the Debian package to the latest version
going? I saw that Debian Testing doesn't have any SyncEvolution version
anymore.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.