[SyncEvolution] syncevolution-kde + akonadi [ERROR syncevo-dbus-server 00:00:00] child process quit because of signal 11

Tino Mettler tino.keitel+syncevolution at tikei.de
Wed Jun 1 13:41:44 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 14:29:09 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:

[...]

> Tino, how's your update of the Debian package to the latest version
> going? I saw that Debian Testing doesn't have any SyncEvolution version
> anymore.

Hi,

I submitted a 1.5.1 package to my sponsor, but he had no time to upload
it until now.

Meanwhile, I put 1.5.1 packages for Debian Sid built by myself here:

http://tikei.de/debian/syncevolution/

If there are any problems with these (like depends on outdated
libraries), just let me now and I will rebuild them.

If they won't work with stretch, just send me a note and I'll upload
packages for stretch.

Regards,
Tino