[SyncEvolution] Release preparations for 1.5.2

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu Nov 3 07:42:38 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-10-23 at 22:09 +0200, deloptes wrote:
> I splitted both (tde and tdepim)
>
> tde.patch is to prevent the wallet backend from crashing syncevolution when
> enabled. Again tdewallet backend is not tested by any means as I am not
> using it.
>
> tdepim.patch is to make the notes backend build.
>
> Unfortunately I was still not able to perform an e2e test with this version.
> I am looking forward to do it next. Again I do not expect any functional
> issues as I am using the code from the previous version on daily bases.

Thanks. I've merged the patches and will prepare a final release
candidate now. The nightly build machine needs to go through some
maintenance soon, so I might have to finish 1.5.2 this weekend.

In the future, can you commit the changes in your local git repo with a
suitable commit message and then export them with "git format-patch"?
Alternatively I could also revive the github mirror of the repos and you
could do a pull request.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.