[SyncEvolution] Recent sync problem

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed Apr 12 15:29:01 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-04-10 at 09:29 +0200, Daniel CLEMENT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My syncing (with Memotoo) has been running smoothly for quite a while,
> but just this weekend errors have appeared.
>
> It looks as if every second sync attempt wants a slow sync. The slow
> sync is successful, and the subsequent normal sync also works. But at
> the next attempt I'm back to the same problem.
>
> Only my main PC (Linux Mint Debian Jessie) has this problem, another one
> with the very same config (in principle) syncs flawlessly.

Just to rule out the obvious, these two configurations do not share the
same local device ID?

> I'd be tempted to "refresh from server"; is that the right thing to do?

Might be worth a try. Somehow thw slow syncing didn't finish properly,
because the output you quoted showed that it tries to resume (which the
server probably doesn't support).

I ran the automated testing against Memotoo today and found no issues.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.