[SyncEvolution] [INFO] SoupTransport Failure

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:01:03 UTC 2017

Eric O'Connor wrote:

> ➤ syncevolution --sync two-way zoho-backend addressbook
> [INFO] calendar: inactive
> [INFO] memo: inactive
> [INFO] todo: inactive
> [INFO] Server sending SAN
> [ERROR syncevo-dbus-server] child process quit because of signal 11
> [ERROR] The connection is closed

SAN is server access notification
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SyncML

I think your config is not good, but I have not idea how a carddav/caldav
setup should look like. sorry. I think you have to wait for someone more
experienced to assist, or go through the syncevolution guide again.

One is for sure, if you have a problem enable debugging. I run the syncs
usually so:
SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=4 nokia_N9 addressbook
calendar+todo memo

Again big thanks to Patrik.

You can then find the logs in ~/.cache/syncevolution/

regards