[SyncEvolution] KDE5 support

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:36:48 UTC 2018

Tino Mettler wrote:

> I think this requires TDE packages in Debian, right?

Yes, TDE comes on top of debian as desktop from third party repo.
Sorry for jumping in OT here, I wanted to discuss the above anyway with you.

Preferably I would download debian src package, rebuild and install.
I think the problem were the dependencies so that I have to remove all
syncevolution and install the one compiled with tde plugins and set it on
hold. It would be nice if I could build the plugins as package and install
them on top of debians syncevolution, but I am really not sure if it would
work.
Perhaps it needs more brainstorming.

regards