[SyncEvolution] Newer phones with syncml support

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:50:09 UTC 2019

Andrey Butirsky wrote:

> Hi,
> personally, I don't understand too why we have to give up that easily.
>
> There is no real alternative indeed, and having to keep all the contacts
> in clear text on server at BB service, or organize "home services" for
> that is just a ridiculous..

This is from my discussion on buteo

https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2017-October/008070.html

I never found time to look further into this and Sailfish changed versions
in between, but I guess it should be still possible to do it and perhaps
I'll try when I find some time during this year.

Interesting to know what is the status of syncevolution and what Patrick is
planning to do with it in the future.

I think this is the only way left to keep this excellent software alive.

regards