[SyncEvolution] SyncEvolution 1.5.1 released

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu May 16 12:46:17 UTC 2019

Roth <xy at roth.biz> writes:
> Hello,
> since two weeks, I guess it is since I've updated syncevolution I
> experience problems connecting the server (see logfile).I get a 511
> error.
> I'm using Debian Testing with syncevolution 1.5.3-2
> Any hint is very appreciated.

The log shows that you connect to Funambol and that the server returns
this 511 error. I've not tested against that server (or any server, to
be honest) in a while, so I can't say whether that is a regression at
their end. It might also be specific to the one item that SyncEvolution
is trying to store on the server.

The log itself doesn't show what item that is. You can try to run at a
higher log level and then perhaps temporarily remove that item
locally. If it was because of that item, then the sync might complete.

Bye, Patrick