[SyncEvolution] SyncEvolution 1.5.1 released

Daniel CLEMENT dclement1 at laposte.net
Fri May 17 14:10:20 UTC 2019

Le jeudi 16 mai 2019 à 14:46 +0200, Patrick Ohly a écrit :
> Roth <xy at roth.biz> writes:
> > Hello,
> > since two weeks, I guess it is since I've updated syncevolution I
> > experience problems connecting the server (see logfile).I get a 511
> > error.
> > I'm using Debian Testing with syncevolution 1.5.3-2
> > Any hint is very appreciated.
>
> The log shows that you connect to Funambol and that the server returns
> this 511 error. I've not tested against that server (or any server, to
> be honest) in a while, so I can't say whether that is a regression at
> their end.

PMFJI, but I was a Funambol user once. Then Funambol became Onemediahub
which in turn became Zefiro (and my account got converted without
asking).

Now, Zefiro is far from being a complete sync solution: it appears to
work for photos, files and (maybe) contacts. (I'm not using it.)

I doubt that my Funambol settings work any longer. I might have a
chance to test next week on a dummy install; I'll come back then to
post the results.

BR, Daniel