[SyncEvolution] Re: Sync failure - F31

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 16:09:04 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2019-11-06 at 09:37 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Milan does an excellent job with keeping
> the packages building, but this can't replace upstream testing.

	Hi,
in fact, it can be an issue specific to Fedora 31. I made changes to
use python3 (not python2) where those can be wrong in some way (it was
semi-blind change). In other words, it can be my fault.

Hopefully the run from the command line will show where that
"unexpected die" happened precisely.

Max, could you check whether ABRT catch anything, please? Being it a
crash, it may record it.
	Bye,
	Milan