[SyncEvolution] Re: Sync failure - F31

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Thu Nov 7 00:07:03 UTC 2019

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019, Patrick Ohly wrote:

> Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> writes:

> I'm behind on updating SyncEvolution, sorry for that. I have to do a new
> release which is based on and tested with the current set of libraries
> available in modern distros. Milan does an excellent job with keeping
> the packages building, but this can't replace upstream testing.
>
>>> I am on debian - don't know F.

>>> Run it from the command line
>>>
>>> SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=6 <sync profile> addressbook
>>>
>>> then in your ~/.cache/syncevolution you find the logs
>>
>> Much thanks for your quick reply.
>>
>> What parameters and syntax are required for <sync profile>?
>
> <sync profile> is the name of your configuration. See "syncevolution
> --print-configs".

Thank you.

I get:

memotoo = /home/pyz/.config/syncevolution/default/peers/memotoo

How do I use it in the context of this command:
SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=6 <sync profile> addressbook

Simply placing the specified directory
(/home/pyz/.config/syncevolution/default/peers/memotoo) in the place of
<sync profile> produces errors.

Max
pyz at brama.com