[SyncEvolution] Re: Sync failure - F31

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Thu Nov 7 03:09:53 UTC 2019

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019, Max Pyziur wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Nov 2019, Patrick Ohly wrote:
>
>> Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> writes:

>> I'm behind on updating SyncEvolution, sorry for that. I have to do a new
>> release which is based on and tested with the current set of libraries
>> available in modern distros. Milan does an excellent job with keeping
>> the packages building, but this can't replace upstream testing.

>>> Much thanks for your quick reply.
>>>
>>> What parameters and syntax are required for <sync profile>?
>>
>> <sync profile> is the name of your configuration. See "syncevolution
>> --print-configs".
>
> Thank you.
>
> I get:
>
> memotoo = /home/pyz/.config/syncevolution/default/peers/memotoo
>
> How do I use it in the context of this command:
> SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=6 <sync profile> addressbook
>
> Simply placing the specified directory
> (/home/pyz/.config/syncevolution/default/peers/memotoo) in the place of <sync
> profile> produces errors.

I've been trying different approaches to the syntax; is this valid?

pyz at pegasus ~/.local/share/evolution> SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=6 /home/pyz/.config/syncevolution/default/peers/memotoo/config.ini addressbook

It gives the following result:
[ERROR] error code from SyncEvolution fatal error (local, status 10500): no such datastore(s): addressbook

> Max
> pyz at brama.com
[recycle]