[SyncEvolution] Syncevolution, Memotoo, Android

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Fri Mar 10 15:19:55 UTC 2023

Greetings,

Three questions:

1 - Are there any new developments on the syncevolution/Fedora 37 front?
I've watched the bugzilla thread with interest, but there haven't been any
postings in the last week.

2 - are there others on this email list who use a combination of
Evolution, SyncEvolution, Memotoo, and an Android phone? Memotoo makes the
claim that it has 300k users; I would imagine that there would be some
portion, however small, that would use Linux and Evolution.

Also, I have contacted Memotoo regarding my problems downloading my
calendar to my Android phone (one instance of an event for each update;
implying multiple instances based on the number of recent updates).

In the past, Thomas P., Memotoo's maintainer, has been responsive w/in a
day or two to my inquiries; so far, crickets.

3 - Given some of the issues that have arisen, I'm interested in learning
more about Android's topology. Much in the way I can explore the location
and source of Linux's binaries, filesystem, etc., I'd like to have some
similar facility with Android. Any recommendations on basic references
would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Max
pyz at brama.com