Error when synchronising using 2.0.0 with maemo backends

Merlijn Wajer merlijn at wizzup.org
Tue Apr 23 22:24:41 UTC 2024

Hi Patrick,

On 23/04/2024 12:04, Patrick Ohly wrote:

> A merge request against
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/SyncEvolution/syncevolution would be
> better.

I'm struggling to create a merge request, and I think this is because
they might not be enabled - neither on your project nor on my fork...

This URL returns a 404:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/SyncEvolution/syncevolution/-/merge_requests
(I got to this URL by searching for "mege request" using the search
feature on the project page)

In any case, you can find the 'maemo-fixes' branch here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/MerlijnWajer/syncevolution/-/tree/maemo-fixes?ref_type=heads

Please let me know if you think I'm missing something and merge requests
are enabled after all, or if you'd like to have the contribution
submitted another way.

Regards,
Merlijn