[systemd-devel] Questions/problems about distro integrating

Ozan Çağlayan ozan at pardus.org.tr
Fri Dec 24 04:17:05 PST 2010

Cuma 24 Aralık 2010 günü (saat 14:18:43) Lennart Poettering şunları yazmıştı:
> On Fri, 26.11.10 14:11, Ozan Çağlayan (ozan at pardus.org.tr) wrote:
>
> > systemd-vconsole-setup[160]: setfont: graphics console /dev/tty0 skipped
> >
> > As initramfs switches root and inits systemd on tty7, setfont skips setting
> > the font as plymouthd is running because it thinks this is a graphics console.
> >
> > Maybe systemd-vconsole-setup should be started after plymouthd quits, I don't
> > know.
> >
> > Ideas?
>
> Nope, have you found out anything? I am no really sure what should be
> different in your setup and the Fedora setup.

Nope. I didn't have much time to dig the issue but Bill Nottingham replied that the
vconsole-setup should be done before plymouth grabs the tty. If that's true, it's normal
that the issue arises on my setup as there's no console initialization stuff in my
initramfs.

---
Ozan Çağlayan
TUBITAK/UEKAE - Pardus Linux