[systemd-devel] README?

Yaroslav Fedevych jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com
Thu May 13 03:34:10 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have tried to run this systemd thing on my Debian box and it was a disaster.
First, systemd expects quite a bunch of mount points to be present but
you can't tell unless you dive straight into the code or actually try
to launch it and go through all failure messages.
Second, maybe that's not the only prerequisite but a readme is nowhere
to be seen.

Could that be acted upon? Lots of bright ideas are of no use just
because their implementation is not explained properly.