[systemd-devel] systemd failing with vfs-scale-working patch-set

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 29 05:36:41 PST 2010

Sorry for resending this, but systemd-devel ML does not accept file
attachments >= 40KiB.
I know it's not loved to reference to pastebin services, but resizing
orig-pic with -10% (convert tool) has still more than 40KiB.
The moderators of the ML should re-think if 40KiB is a bit low (100KiB
should be fine, when ppl want to attach a screenshot taken with their
digicam).

- Sedat -

[1] http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5626/dscn2303p.jpg